Continental Gatorskin Folding Tire
Puncture-defence: With our PolyX Breaker®, we bring our car expertise to the bicycle tyre segment: Polyester has been used successfully for years in car tyres and been tried and tested many times. The extremely resistant polyester fibre is woven tightly crosswise. In this way, a very high fabric density is reached which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects but is also especially resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is also not negatively affected by the PolyX Breaker®.
Tyres with DuraSkin® sidewall protection have to be able to roll with the punches. They are used under the harshest conditions. On messenger bikes, the tyres skid along curbs; on touring bikes, they cross continents without wearing out. In racing cycling, they have to endure tough tests such as the Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric protects the tyre casing against the worst conditions. These tyres stand out thanks to their brown sidewalls.
- lends the everyday road rider that certain extra something and gets commuters to work reliably
- the reptilian design sets the tone for eating up those miles!
- excellent puncture protection thanks to PolyX Breaker® puncture protection insert
- extremely long service life thanks to wear-optimised tread compound
- Use: Grand Tour, Tour
- Type: Folding
- Technology: PolyX Breaker
- TPI: 3/180
Dimensions (please select):
- 622 x 23mm
- 622 x 25mm
- 622 x 28mm
- 622 x 32mm